WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!
WzEdit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have made a new GOD MODE for GMS v80

+2
FirsT
XinwxHleak
6 posters

Go down

I have made a new GOD MODE for GMS v80 Empty I have made a new GOD MODE for GMS v80

Post  XinwxHleak Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:03 am

Never mind, zeza125(of GK.net) gave proof that it's been done before. Thanks zeza125 I'm actuly glad you gave proof and told me about it, I don't want to say I made something when some one has proof that it's been done before.

Last edited by XinwxHleak on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

XinwxHleak

Back to top Go down

I have made a new GOD MODE for GMS v80 Empty Re: I have made a new GOD MODE for GMS v80

Post  FirsT Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 am

This is just editing the lt and rt of the monster I think. You put it in a super high spot where you couldn't hit it and where you can't hit it. Something like that. + That SS only shows 1 minute.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

I have made a new GOD MODE for GMS v80 Empty Re: I have made a new GOD MODE for GMS v80

Post  XinwxHleak Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 am

Yeah i know it only shows at 1 min as I said, I had to log back in because i took this picture probibly 5 hours after I tested it...

FirsT wrote:This is just editing the lt and rt of the monster I think. You put it in a super high spot where you couldn't hit it and where you can't hit it. Something like that. + That SS only shows 1 minute.

lr and rt of the monster? Not even close... Is ANYONE going to make a suggestion to what monster(s) I should make this for?

XinwxHleak

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Something commonly killed so you can go in and loot, or like you said to leech.

Beast

Back to top Go down

Post  XinwxHleak Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Yea exactaly! Any one have a suggestion for a monster?

XinwxHleak

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:09 pm

This might be going a bit out there, but why not do it for every monster? I have multiple versions of Maplestory installed one being completely legit, the other one with edits.

Beast

Back to top Go down

Post  XinwxHleak Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Well.. thats the problem, you can't hurt monsters if they have been edited. I think it would be a pain to use and a pain to make all of them god-mode.

XinwxHleak

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:36 pm

XinwxHleak wrote:Well.. thats the problem, you can't hurt monsters if they have been edited. I think it would be a pain to use and a pain to make all of them god-mode.

That's why I mentioned the whole having different versions of maple ;D

Beast

Back to top Go down

Post  XinwxHleak Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:44 pm

I HAD two MapleStorys on my computer but one didn't work because it detected the other one.

XinwxHleak

Back to top Go down

Post  Beast Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 pm

XinwxHleak wrote:I HAD two MapleStorys on my computer but one didn't work because it detected the other one.

Wow, i've never had that problem o.o

Beast

Back to top Go down

Post  XinwxHleak Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh, also the MapleStory.exe, when I have two of them, my AVG says the copied one is a virus. I don't know why. It only did that sence the v80 patch.

XinwxHleak

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh lol, did you change dByMob=1->dByMob=0? That way it works like a bunny god mode where you can't hurt it and it won't get hurt.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Seriously dude did u change the damagedByMob property? If you dont answer I'm gonna take it as a yes and consider this as old.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  HeartLess Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Zeza125 wrote:Seriously dude did u change the damagedByMob property? If you dont answer I'm gonna take it as a yes and consider this as old.

I'm pretty sure thats what he did.

HeartLess
Admin

http://forums.wzedit.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:29 am

HeartLess wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:Seriously dude did u change the damagedByMob property? If you dont answer I'm gonna take it as a yes and consider this as old.

Thats why it shows the hp of the monsters.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  ImSoPro Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 am

FirsT wrote:
HeartLess wrote:

Im pretty sure its showing the HP of the monsters because he's in a party.

ImSoPro

Back to top Go down

Post  HeartLess Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:48 am

FirsT wrote:
HeartLess wrote:

good point

didn't notice that before.

HeartLess
Admin

http://forums.wzedit.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  XinwxHleak Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:55 am

FirsT wrote:
HeartLess wrote:

Like I have said, if it's been done before tell me, give proof.
Neeeever mind, thanks Zeza125 for giving me proof Very Happy im glad you didn't just sit there and complain that it's been done before and gave me proof that it has.

XinwxHleak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum