WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!
WzEdit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello (the length requirement for titles is dumb)

2 posters

Go down

hello (the length requirement for titles is dumb) Empty hello (the length requirement for titles is dumb)

Post  rooski Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:00 am

I use to WZ edit back around v68 of maple , but havent played since v70 , so i have some questions , what still works ? do pvacs,fvacs,svacs, and evacs still work ? does the extened slashblast still work , what dc / bans now that worked back then?

thanks for your time , also i learned from the cheatengine forums , and browsed gamecheetah , before they were shutdown by nexon.

rooski

Back to top Go down

hello (the length requirement for titles is dumb) Empty Re: hello (the length requirement for titles is dumb)

Post  Zeza125 Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Fvac and Pvac Work if you find the working method not the old one. No idea what an Evac is so cant help you there.
I'm sure if you try hard enough Svac could work again.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

hello (the length requirement for titles is dumb) Empty Re: hello (the length requirement for titles is dumb)

Post  rooski Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:04 am

well i doubt i would be able to find the new method considering all the forums i used to go to have been shutdown , gamekiller is more of a leech zone than teach zone. do you know the new method?

evac is Enercha's vac (for the guy who claims he made it), it was private but i figured it would have leaked by now , it spawned all the monsters on the map to 1 point an kept them there , you could also choose where you want the drops to appear , it was very time consuming to make , but worth it. its kind of like smokevac(svac) but works for all monsters. ill try and make it for a map ( if i can remember all the steps) Smile

rooski

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 am

Edit I just recently found out that pvac isnt working anymore and my friends method now a/bs good luck finding a new if you are still try i would just use force vac.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  rooski Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 am

im surprised fvac still isnt patched , i figured it would be the first to go Surprised , tommorow im going to try and recreate evac , but i seriously doubt its gonna work without an a/b packet filter.

and how is pvac made , im very confused because im getting mixed instructions.
edit___
found that only way to make it and not get banned is to memory edit the fh's , so im off to make a dll to do just that.

rooski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum