WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!
WzEdit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Great Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

2 Great Suggestions Empty 2 Great Suggestions

Post  sheldenv12 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:54 am

I was thinking.. I know this is a new site but you guys need signatures. My other suggestion is that for people in Team WzEdit there should be a private section that requires a password so every one on the team can be able to talk with each without random leeches stealing any information team has.

sheldenv12

Back to top Go down

2 Great Suggestions Empty Re: 2 Great Suggestions

Post  HeartLess Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:56 am

sheldenv12 wrote:I was thinking.. I know this is a new site but you guys need signatures. My other suggestion is that for people in Team WzEdit there should be a private section that requires a password so every one on the team can be able to talk with each without random leeches stealing any information team has.

There is already a private forum that you can't see but everyone else on the team can. All members of the team can view it.

HeartLess
Admin

http://forums.wzedit.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  sheldenv12 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm

thats good to know but we need avatars and signatures.

sheldenv12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum