WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!
WzEdit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-leech protection.

5 posters

Go down

Good idea?

Anti-leech protection. Vote_lcap25%Anti-leech protection. Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Anti-leech protection. Vote_lcap63%Anti-leech protection. Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Anti-leech protection. Vote_lcap0%Anti-leech protection. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Anti-leech protection. Vote_lcap12%Anti-leech protection. Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Anti-leech protection. Empty Anti-leech protection.

Post  Delerious Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 am

it's just an idea do with it what ever you want.

Why dont u make a system on the wz patchers wich requires youre GK login/password + u need to have 100 posts (can be more ca be less) So it won't be leeched to w8baby right away?

Delerious

Back to top Go down

Anti-leech protection. Empty Re: Anti-leech protection.

Post  rooski Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 am

then almost no one would use the hacks , if anything 20 post then download. plus most that do have high post count could easily make the hacks themselves (unless they post alot in the spam section)

rooski

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Good Idea but it would fail in long-terms. Someone from a different site would the the required post count and leak everything. That is why only members who have deemed themselves worthy get to be a part of the team and get the hacks.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosTheorem Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm

You can also use the hwids to reduce leeching and just keep it in a certain group of people that can obtain the hack.

ChaosTheorem

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 pm

ChaosTheorem wrote:You can also use the hwids to reduce leeching and just keep it in a certain group of people that can obtain the hack.

Wait, This is a good Idea. Not. If somehow a leaker got the requirements and got on the team once he downloaded the patcher he could find out what edits we made and tell everyone.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  Hardkore Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Zeza125 wrote:
ChaosTheorem wrote:You can also use the hwids to reduce leeching and just keep it in a certain group of people that can obtain the hack.

Wait, This is a good Idea. Not. If somehow a leaker got the requirements and got on the team once he downloaded the patcher he could find out what edits we made and tell everyone.

Actually This is where i come in. As manager, i will be adding HWID protection for the VIP releases. I will be using the same hwid protection as GK VIP

Hardkore

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosTheorem Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 pm

[quote="Hardkore"]
Zeza125 wrote:

If it is a leecher that's doing all the leaking,it will be a pain in the ass to find out what the eidts were and how to do them.And I sincerely doubt that someone who is doing alot of edits and contributing to the site will leak the edits since that will end with his/her edits patched as well
=]

ChaosTheorem

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

[quote="ChaosTheorem"]
Hardkore wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:

If it is a leecher that's doing all the leaking,it will be a pain in the ass to find out what the eidts were and how to do them.And I sincerely doubt that someone who is doing alot of edits and contributing to the site will leak the edits since that will end with his/her edits patched as well
=]

Let's say someone who planned on getting on the team just to leak did get on the team. Then they wouldn't have anything to lose but getting kicked off the team and we would all be screwed.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosTheorem Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:50 pm

if someone really wanted to leak that badly,there's no stopping them.That's why you must be sure of who your adding to the team.

ChaosTheorem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum