WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!
WzEdit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Introduction&Leaving.

+3
Zeza125
BPH
FirsT
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Introduction&Leaving. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Introduction&Leaving.

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:50 am

FirsT wrote:
BPH wrote:
FirsT wrote:
BPH wrote:I don't think you would need to "give" us the vac, just explain how you made it.

Monsters are like items. Items can teleport. That is auto movement without moving as it would be frozen.

I don't understand how items can teleport... can you give an example of how this happens normally?

P.S. check ur pms

Precisly, no one understands.

Because you explained it like a retard. I meant explain as in tutorial. We basically wanna know how you made them teleport not that you did.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:11 am

Zeza125 wrote:
FirsT wrote:
BPH wrote:
FirsT wrote:
BPH wrote:I don't think you would need to "give" us the vac, just explain how you made it.

Monsters are like items. Items can teleport. That is auto movement without moving as it would be frozen.

I don't understand how items can teleport... can you give an example of how this happens normally?

P.S. check ur pms

Precisly, no one understands.

Because you explained it like a retard. I meant explain as in tutorial. We basically wanna know how you made them teleport not that you did.

THIS IS WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN. I TRY TO EXPLAIN AND I GET ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 am

That tells us absolutely fucking nothing. I mean what did you fucking do in harepacker. What properties did you add and to where? What map edits did you make? Your not saying anything but the same stupid shit "items and monsters are alike" Yeah that's a real fucking great explanation!
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 am

Zeza125 wrote:That tells us absolutely fucking nothing. I mean what did you fucking do in harepacker. What properties did you add and to where? What map edits did you make? Your not saying anything but the same stupid shit "items and monsters are alike" Yeah that's a real fucking great explanation!

Does it seem as I care anymore? :]

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 am

FirsT wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:That tells us absolutely fucking nothing. I mean what did you fucking do in harepacker. What properties did you add and to where? What map edits did you make? Your not saying anything but the same stupid shit "items and monsters are alike" Yeah that's a real fucking great explanation!

You never did or you would have fucking released or at least mustered together some fucking brain cells to make an understandable explanation! You are the exact opposite of what the team needs, we don't need a person using hacks we release but when they come across one the keep it to them selves.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 am

Zeza125 wrote:
FirsT wrote:

You never did or you would have fucking released or at least mustered together some fucking brain cells to make an understandable explanation! You are the exact opposite of what the team needs, we don't need a person using hacks we release but when they come across one the keep it to them selves.

Foothold changed to spawn point, monster will vac there, kill and it will respawn there. Have fun playing with that shit as you don't know what will prevent a/b. Oh yes, changing move to chase is genius hack, if you changed it to anything, it would work as lag hack. And was this really a team or just a fail move to try to create one? Also, I did not keep this to myself, I tried to help, you tried to bribe, and I denied.
Bribes not in order : No delay heal (Why you be keeping that from WzEdit?), Godmode, Anthony's godmode (LOLOLOL).

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:39 am

FirsT wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:
FirsT wrote:

Foothold changed to spawn point, monster will vac there, kill and it will respawn there. Have fun playing with that shit as you don't know what will prevent a/b. Oh yes, changing move to chase is genius hack, if you changed it to anything, it would work as lag hack. And was this really a team or just a fail move to try to create one? Also, I did not keep this to myself, I tried to help, you tried to bribe, and I denied.
Bribes not in order : No delay heal (Why you be keeping that from WzEdit?), Godmode, Anthony's godmode (LOLOLOL).

I later found out ND heal didn't work thats why. And thanks because that helps us so much *sarcasm*. I never said lag hack was a genius hack did I? I just stated that you were being selfish.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 am

FirsT wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:
FirsT wrote:

Did I mention you have to do this for all platforms? Also, please don't forgot the next and prev numbers as they will effect it. Plus, don't even dare put the spawn into the wrong point as it will be uncontrolled and spread!

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 am

There you go getting a little more helpful.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 am

Zeza125 wrote:
FirsT wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:
FirsT wrote:

I later found out ND heal didn't work thats why. And thanks because that helps us so much *sarcasm*. I never said lag hack was a genius hack did I? I just stated that you were being selfish.

Are you serious? I just gave you the dang vac. You the one being hard headed and not accepting the fact that I told just told you it in front of your screen. And why don't you focus on my point instead of trying to lure this topic away?

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 am

Zeza125 wrote:There you go getting a little more helpful.

Because getting a little bit more helpful is releasing the vac to you.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 am

Don't forget you have to edit things in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 each. I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 am

FirsT wrote:Don't forget you have to edit things in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 each. I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into.

Also, x1,x2,y1,y2 too!

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 am

FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:Don't forget you have to edit things in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 each. I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into.

Also, x1,x2,y1,y2 too!

Oh shit! I forgot that you need to make the items teleport to you! I hope you know how to do that as Anthony is on the right track!

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 am

FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:

Also, x1,x2,y1,y2 too!

Oh shit! I forgot that you need to make the items teleport to you! I hope you know how to do that as Anthony is on the right track!

6 fking post in a row. When your on a spreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  BPH Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:51 am

The secret comes out! Finally Zeza gets his hands on the vac he wants -.- are we all happy nao? Can we stop hating on eachother?

BPH

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:04 am

I posted that before you released it. And yeah its getting a little more helpful because now i have to figure out all the things to make it not ban and not spread.

Most of the team problems are fixed(finding all the important details FirsT left out). Updated the godmode thread.

Edit: That tutorial make a whole lot of sense. scratch
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 am

Thanks for the vague Tut Tony! Shocked cheers Rolling Eyes confused
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 pm

I wonder why he will give his friends it but make us work for it. I guess the world may never know Rolling Eyes
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:39 am

Zeza125 wrote:I wonder why he will give his friends it but make us work for it. I guess the world may never know Rolling Eyes

After all this fucking shit you put me through, I barely consider you as neutral.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 am

FirsT wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:I wonder why he will give his friends it but make us work for it. I guess the world may never know Rolling Eyes

After all this fucking shit you put me through, I barely consider you as neutral.

And obviously, you are worth more then my friends.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 am

FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:

And I should treat you as more worth then my REAL LIFE friends.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 am

FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:

And right now, I'm just fucking spamming. clown

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 am

FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:

Holy shittt. 5 post in a row! pig

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 am

FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:
FirsT wrote:

Holy shittt. 5 post in a row! pig

Edit, 6.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next