WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!
WzEdit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.wz Editing Tutorials

5 posters

Go down

.wz Editing Tutorials Empty .wz Editing Tutorials

Post  Belgian Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 pm

A section dedicated to tutorials on .wz editing Smile.

Would help guys out like me Smile.

Belgian

Back to top Go down

.wz Editing Tutorials Empty Re: .wz Editing Tutorials

Post  Hardkore Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Belgian wrote:A section dedicated to tutorials on .wz editing Smile.

we could do this. But our main goal isnt helping people learn for now

Hardkore

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgian Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Belgian wrote:A section dedicated to tutorials on .wz editing Smile.

we could do this. But our main goal isnt helping people learn for now

Thanks for acknowledging this, Hardkore.

Belgian

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 pm

This would be pointless. The whole point of the team is to come up with new hacks and keep them un-patched. Releasing tutorials would only increase the rate at which they get patched.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  BPH Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Zeza125 wrote:This would be pointless. The whole point of the team is to come up with new hacks and keep them un-patched. Releasing tutorials would only increase the rate at which they get patched.

I disagree. No What's the point of even having the wzedit forums if we don't have tutorials? The whole point is to share ideas and help eachother. And it wouldn't increase the rate at which they get patched if we only release the tuts to wzedit members.

BPH

Back to top Go down

Post  rooski Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:23 am

i agree with BHP, if anything it would just help stir more ideas around . especially if people posted interesting they found while wz editing. like with the svac, that started off with someone noticing that the physics get messed up if you make a foothold really big. and it snowballed from there.

rooski

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 pm

BPH wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:This would be pointless. The whole point of the team is to come up with new hacks and keep them un-patched. Releasing tutorials would only increase the rate at which they get patched.

I disagree. No What's the point of even having the wzedit forums if we don't have tutorials? The whole point is to share ideas and help eachother. And it wouldn't increase the rate at which they get patched if we only release the tuts to wzedit members.

If we release our tutorials only to the actual members of team wz edit then there is no problem but to release on to the part of this site that is available for anyone who joins it we would have a problem. Leechers would just sit back and wait for us to release. Also I would almost guarantee a leak would happen to other sites. The only people I am releasing to are the TEAM itself not members of this site. That way we can guarantee no leaks and no leechers get it. Only a few handpicked by the current members of team wz edit.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  BPH Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:27 am

Zeza125 wrote:
BPH wrote:

If we release our tutorials only to the actual members of team wz edit then there is no problem but to release on to the part of this site that is available for anyone who joins it we would have a problem. Leechers would just sit back and wait for us to release. Also I would almost guarantee a leak would happen to other sites. The only people I am releasing to are the TEAM itself not members of this site. That way we can guarantee no leaks and no leechers get it. Only a few handpicked by the current members of team wz edit.

Yeah, thats what I was talking about. We all need to share our ideas with the team. But we shouldn't release tuts for leechers, because they probably won't even use the tuts anyway.

BPH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down