WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!
WzEdit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Request]Combo smash hack(Yay one of the first requesters)

3 posters

Go down

[Request]Combo smash hack(Yay one of the first requesters) Empty [Request]Combo smash hack(Yay one of the first requesters)

Post  sheldenv12 Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:08 am

I've had an idea since I got combo smash. In the skill thing using harepacker combo smash should have some value that is 30 for the 30 combo needed to use this skill. This could be edited to make a 0 required combo smash which would be godly. My aran is lv 54 50% and hits 8k with combo smash, with this i could just combo smash at wind raiders and get to lv 70 in a matter of hours lol. This also could work for combo drain. Please reply if you made it with no a/b or maybe a little d/c. Even if it a/b's or d/c's i would still like to get it to tamper with it. If you guys do make it I would want this to be spread to other websites lol so it wont get patched the next patch lol. Thanks in advance Very Happy

sheldenv12

Back to top Go down

[Request]Combo smash hack(Yay one of the first requesters) Empty Re: [Request]Combo smash hack(Yay one of the first requesters)

Post  Delerious Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:23 am

i had pretty the same idea but that falls under no delay i think because ur messing with the combo counter. we could try it but who's gonna test it :O

Delerious

Back to top Go down

[Request]Combo smash hack(Yay one of the first requesters) Empty Re: [Request]Combo smash hack(Yay one of the first requesters)

Post  sheldenv12 Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 pm

hmmm okay I could test it.........

sheldenv12

Back to top Go down

Post  George Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:28 am

Yeah that was the first thing that came to my head before Arans came out. I haven't even tried it. Ill make one and try it and ill tell you how it goes.

George

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down