WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WzEdit
Welcome to the WzEdit Official Forums!

If you are a member of the Wz Editing Team, please check out the News section of this forum. If you are just a visiting member, might as well register! Who knows, maybe you will get semi-private wz edits!

Please Login or Register! Links are below!
WzEdit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Introduction&Leaving.

+3
Zeza125
BPH
FirsT
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Introduction&Leaving. Empty My Introduction&Leaving.

Post  FirsT Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 am

Hi, my name is Tony. I'm not sure, what the heck is happening in the team, I just quit. Thanks for reading.

Take me out of this.
1.I'm still FirsT on the list.
2.I got some haters on the team.
3.The team barely even talks.
4.Everyone is inactive but when I released my VAC, everyone stumbled over and asked for testing.
5.Nice working with you.
6.Bye.
7.Tony out.
8.Almost to 10...
9.This sucks, I post hints for my vac and I get bs.
10.Fk yes, I'm at 10.
11.The hell? Anyways, bye.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

My Introduction&Leaving. Empty Re: My Introduction&Leaving.

Post  BPH Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 am

Bye... just wanted to let you know that I have no beef with you personally.

BPH

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:04 am

I don't hate you i hate your idea of being a team. Teams aren't private. The share and work together. I have offered you many chances to trade which i shouldn't even have to had done. You brought this upon yourself.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  _Anthony Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 am

You posted hints that mean nothing to anyone but yourself for the vac...
Also you're on a TEAM that's specific purpose is to share and make new wz edits. (Which you only seem to have accomplished one of.)
And you say no one else is active but you haven't been on in the past few days.
And now what you're quiting cause everyone else on the TEAM wants your vac.

_Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:33 am

BPH:I'm sorry about what happened over at teamwzedit... it seems to me like everyone else is being greedy. You made the vac, and its your choice to release it or not. You even tried to help by giving people hints!

I got nothing against you, and in fact I would like to work with you to discover more wzedits. If you want, give me your MSN and we can work on wzedits together.

Fine, you want to understand? Items can teleport. Auto movement = TELEPORT. Are you guys HAPPY?

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:39 am

FirsT wrote:BPH:I'm sorry about what happened over at teamwzedit... it seems to me like everyone else is being greedy. You made the vac, and its your choice to release it or not. You even tried to help by giving people hints!

I got nothing against you, and in fact I would like to work with you to discover more wzedits. If you want, give me your MSN and we can work on wzedits together.

Fine, you want to understand? Items can teleport. Auto movement = TELEPORT. Are you guys HAPPY?

Edit: nvm
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:53 am

Heartless, please strip me of team editor.

*No, not in that way* :p

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:37 am

Please boot me ASAP.

Zeza125 wrote:There not fixed til your booted.

I'm just slowing the team down with my bull.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 am

It's a shame we have to lose you. But there is nothing I haven't done to try to change your mind.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 am

Zeza125 wrote:It's a shame we have to lose you. But there is nothing I haven't done to try to change your mind.

You haven't really done anything. LOL

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 am

I've tried to trade hacks with you. I've tried to find your vac. I've tried to stop it from coming to this. You just denied every chance I gave you.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Zeza125 wrote:I've tried to trade hacks with you. I've tried to find your vac. I've tried to stop it from coming to this. You just denied every chance I gave you.

But in the end, was this truly my fault? I wanted people to actually learn instead of bribe me.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Were not here for learning were here to better wz editing. Say you were to release and someone looked at it and found something even better. Like I told lag hack for regular mobs and reiya figured how to make it for flying mobs. And this is untested but maybe with the lag hack for fly mobs we wouldn't have a need for flyspeed 0 and we could recreate Svac.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:51 am

Zeza125 wrote:Were not here for learning were here to better wz editing. Say you were to release and someone looked at it and found something even better. Like I told lag hack for regular mobs and reiya figured how to make it for flying mobs. And this is untested but maybe with the lag hack for fly mobs we wouldn't have a need for flyspeed 0 and we could recreate Svac.

1.That wouldn't work as flying monsters need to move to get to 0. You would have to cripple them.
2.If we are not here for learning, what the hell are we doing? If your not willing to learn, then okay.
3.Lag hack would probably work if you just renamed move to ___ as the monster wouldn't find the right movements.
4.SVac is done unless you can find a way to make them move but not fly.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 am

FirsT wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:Were not here for learning were here to better wz editing. Say you were to release and someone looked at it and found something even better. Like I told lag hack for regular mobs and reiya figured how to make it for flying mobs. And this is untested but maybe with the lag hack for fly mobs we wouldn't have a need for flyspeed 0 and we could recreate Svac.

1.That wouldn't work as flying monsters need to move to get to 0. You would have to cripple them.
2.If we are not here for learning, what the hell are we doing? If your not willing to learn, then okay.
3.Lag hack would probably work if you just renamed move to ___ as the monster wouldn't find the right movements.
4.SVac is done unless you can find a way to make them move but not fly.

I just said we are here to better the form of hacking known as wz edits.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 am

So if I threw my vac, (that no one even knew how to do) at you, you would know what to do to apply it into another such as Mp3?

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:52 pm

FirsT wrote:So if I threw my vac, (that no one even knew how to do) at you, you would know what to do to apply it into another such as Mp3?

No what I'm saying is there is a high chance of someone bettering your hack. And this would help the team which i don't see why u wouldn't want since your on it?
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Zeza125 wrote:
FirsT wrote:So if I threw my vac, (that no one even knew how to do) at you, you would know what to do to apply it into another such as Mp3?

No what I'm saying is there is a high chance of someone bettering your hack. And this would help the team which i don't see why u wouldn't want since your on it?

So, your saying, if I did throw my VAC at them. They would somehow improve it (Without even knowing how its made after studying it)?

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeza125 Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:22 am

FirsT wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:

So, your saying, if I did throw my VAC at them. They would somehow improve it (Without even knowing how its made after studying it)?

Well I'm not guaranteeing anything. And why wouldn't you tell the how to make if ur gunna throw it at em. we can just study the wz files.
Zeza125
Zeza125

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 am

Zeza125 wrote:
FirsT wrote:
Zeza125 wrote:

Well I'm not guaranteeing anything. And why wouldn't you tell the how to make if ur gunna throw it at em. we can just study the wz files.

And reading a language you don't know will make you learn it? And if I gave the vac and explained, isn't it the same as explaining?

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  BPH Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 am

I don't think you would need to "give" us the vac, just explain how you made it.

BPH

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:18 am

BPH wrote:I don't think you would need to "give" us the vac, just explain how you made it.

Monsters are like items. Items can teleport. That is auto movement without moving as it would be frozen.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  BPH Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:30 am

FirsT wrote:
BPH wrote:I don't think you would need to "give" us the vac, just explain how you made it.

Monsters are like items. Items can teleport. That is auto movement without moving as it would be frozen.

I don't understand how items can teleport... can you give an example of how this happens normally?

P.S. check ur pms

BPH

Back to top Go down

Post  FirsT Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 am

BPH wrote:
FirsT wrote:

I don't understand how items can teleport... can you give an example of how this happens normally?

P.S. check ur pms

Precisly, no one understands.

FirsT

Back to top Go down

Post  _Anthony Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:49 am

FirsT wrote:
BPH wrote:
FirsT wrote:

P.S. check ur pms

Precisly, no one understands.
Yeah, because none of us have seen items teleport, the only thing I've seen is items going to the nearest foothold when there isn't one for it to fall on.

_Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next